Sol-D Capsules | cholecalciferol
Sol-D Capsules (cholecalciferol), treats Vitamin D insufficiency with, a dietary supplement. Use calcium to keep bones strong. This medication is available both over-the-counter (OTC) and by prescription from your doctor.
Cholecalciferol, also known as vitamin D3 and cholecalciferol, is a type of vitamin D that makes our skin when exposed to sunlight; it is found in some foods and can be taken as a dietary supplement.
Generic Name: (Cholecalciferol) Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU Capsules.
Manufacturer: Foray Pharmaceuticals.
- Obviously, Improves immunity
- High vitamin D levels help reduce BP & risk of hypertension.
- Maintain normal blood levels of Calcium & Phosphorus.
- 95 % reduction of low back pain just within 3 months of a weekly supplement.
- 6 months of treatment protects against bone loss.
- Improve Bone Density within 4 to 6 weeks
When it should be taken:
Regularly, take it in the morning and at least 30 minutes before eating, drinking, or taking any other medications. Food and beverages (for example, mineral water, coffee, tea, or juice) reduce the quantity of alendronate and cholecalciferol absorbed by the body.
Hence, growth problems (in a child taking cholecalciferol); or. early signs of vitamin D overdose–weakness, metallic taste in your mouth, weight loss, muscle or bone pain, constipation, nausea, and vomiting.