Oxidil Injection 1g IV | Uses |Side Effects | Price
₨ 350.00 (-9%)
Oxidil 1 gram iv Injection:
Oxidil Injection 1g IV (Ceftriaxone Sodium) is a semi-synthetic third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic with a high degree of stability to lactamases, broad-spectrum, and effectiveness inconvenience of long action. The bactericidal activity of ceftriaxone result from the inhabitation of bacterial cell wall synthesis. ceftriaxone exerts in vitro activity against a wide range of gram-negative and gram-positive.
Manufacturer: Sami Pharmaceutical
Uses of Oxidil Injection 1g IV:
· Surgical prophylaxis,
· Typhoid fever
· community-acquired pneumonia,
· bacterial meningitis,
· hospital-acquired pneumonia,
· acute otitis media,
· intra-abdominal infections,
· bones and joint infections,
· complicated skin and soft tissue infections,
· Skin and soft tissue infections
Yes! You can buy by logging on http://fareedpharma.com to our website or by calling us at +923005080963.
dosage of Oxidil Injection 1g IV is as under:
Adults and children (above 12), 1 injection of Oxidil 1g a day or prescribed by the doctor.
Children (below 17), Oxidil IV 1g is not recommended. If you have any queries about Oxidil 1g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings:
Some side effects may be caused, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are:
- skin rashes
- Swelling, redness injected site.
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur:
- Diarrhea containing blood
- Bloody or pink urine
- Signs of kidney problems
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Mental or mood changes
- Unusual tiredness
Precautionary measures while administering the drug:
Be careful while using Oxidil 1g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of kidney disease, gallbladder disease, liver disease, and stomach and intestinal problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Oxidil 1g for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Oxidil 1g.