Ongene 8mg Injection
Ongene 8mg Injection significantly lowers the rate of Post Discharged Nausea And Vomiting (PDNV). This medication is used alone or with other medications to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer drug treatment (chemotherapy) and radiation therapy.
Ondansetron is a prescription drug. It comes in three forms that you take by mouth: a tablet, a disintegrating tablet, and a solution. It’s also available in an intravenous (IV) form, which is only given by a healthcare professional.
It’s also available as a generic drug. Generic drugs usually cost less than the brand-name version. In some cases, they may not be available in every strength or form as the brand-name drug.
Ondansetron may be used as part of combination therapy. This means you may need to take it with other medications.
Brand: High-Q Pharmaceuticals
Ingredients: Ondansetron 8 mg
Pack Size: 1 Ampoule of 4 ml
MRP. Rs. 148/-
How to get:
You can get this drug by logging onto http://fareedpharma.com
- CINV (Chemotherapy Induced Nausea & Vomiting)
- PONV ( Post Operative Nausea & Vomiting)
- Recommended dose: 0.15 mg/kg IV, with the first dose (infused over 15 minutes or as directed by the physician.
Use in Pregnancy:
- Hence, it is Safe and effective during pregnancy
Ondansetron may cause side effects:
How should I take ondansetron?
- Keep the tablet in its blister pack until you are ready to take it. Open the package and peel back the foil. …
- Use dry hands to remove the tablet and place it in your mouth.
- Do not swallow the tablet whole. …
- Swallow several times as the tablet dissolves.