Ezita 10mg Talets | Ezetimibe | Uses
Ezita 10mg Talets is the lipid-lowering compound that blocks the absorption of cholesterol and related phytosterols in the intestines. Ezetimibe lowers cholesterol in the blood by stopping the small intestine from taking in cholesterol.
Brand: Getz Pharma
Product Category: lipid-lowering compound
Generic Name: Ezetimibe
Pack Size: Pack of 10 Tablets
Retail Price: 380.00
How to get it?
Obviously! You can reach us at +923005080963 or shop at http://fareedpharma.com.
Side Effects of Ezita 10mg Talets:
Still Most people are fine with Ezita 10mg tablet. However, here are some of the most common side effects:
- As a whole, body: Fatigue.
- Problems with the digestive system include stomach pain and diarrhea.
- Infectious diseases and pests: Viral infection, sore throat, and sinusitis
- Musculoskeletal system problems include rheumatism and back pain.
- Cough is a problem with the respiratory system.
Dosage of Ezita 10 mg Talets:
So far as the recommended daily dose of an Ezita 10mg tablet is 10mg.+
Contraindication of Ezita 10mg Talet:
- Ezetimibe shouldn’t be given to people who are allergic to it or to any of the other ingredients that may be in this medicine.
- Since, People with moderate to severe liver disease should not take Ezetimibe.
Hence, Store at 25 degree Centigrade.