2Sum Injection 1g
₨ 370.00 (-16%)
2Sum 1g injection:
Hence, 2Sum Injection 1g is composed of Cefoperazone Sodium + Sulbactam Sodium. Surely, this combination makes the product more effective against bacterial diseases.
manufacturer: Sami Pharma
Availability: can be purchased by logging on to our website http://fareedpharma.com or calling on +923005080963.
Thus, Anti-bacterial component of cefoperazone/sulbactam is cefoperazone, a
This product is available in 3 strengths so far as:
- 500 mg
- 1 gram
- 2 gram
Uses of Injection 2Sum 1Gram Injection:
Since, Uses this medicine for:
- respiratory Tract infection (Upper and Lower)
- bones and joints infections
- pelvic inflammatory disease, endometritis, gonorrhea, and other infection. Of the genital tract.
- lungs infections
- skin and soft tissue infections
- urinary tract infections (UTI).
- Peritonitis, cholecystitis, Cholangitis, and other intra-abdominal infection.
- Septicemia still
- and Meningitis
Side Effects of Injection 2Sum 2Gram:
- fever so
- pain at the site of injection
- so, increase in liver enzymes,
- So, maculopapular rash (type of skin rash) or hematological changes (blood-related).
Route of administration:
Thus, given 2sum 2g injection slowly by intravenous route .
Special Warnings and Precautions for use:
Still, Hypersensitivity: serious and occasionally fatal hypersensitivity (anaphylactic) reactions have been reported in patients receiving beta-lactam or cefalosporin therapy, including cefoperazone/sulbactam.
Some times patient reports severe and occasionally fatal skin reactions such as toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN), Stevens-Johnson syndrome ( SJS), and dermatitis exfoliative on cefoperazone/sulbactam therapy.