Triject 500mg im Injection | uses, price, side-effects
₨ 199.00 (-10%)
Triject 500mg im Injection:
Triject 500mg im Injection (Ceftriaxone Sodium) is a semi-synthetic third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic.
It should be noted that It has a high degree of stability to lactamases, broad-spectrum, effectiveness, and inconvenience of prolonged action.
Generic Formula: Ceftriaxone 500mg
Manufacturer: Nabi Qasim
Uses of ceftriaxone :
· Surgical prophylaxis,
· Typhoid fever
· community-acquired pneumonia,
· bacterial meningitis,
· hospital-acquired pneumonia,
· acute otitis media,
· intra-abdominal infections,
· bones and joint infections,
· complicated skin and soft tissue infections,
· Skin and soft tissue infections.
· Urinary tract infection (UTI).
Surely! You can buy by logging on to our website http://fareedpharma.com or by calling us at +923005080963.
ADULTS: The recommended dose is 2 to 4 injections taken a day. So, take this dose if you are 18 or above.
CHILDREN: For children (1 month to 11 years), the dose can be 80 to 100 mg/kg once daily. Before using this dose, consult your doctor.
If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to contact your doctor.
Common side-effects are:
- skin rashes
- Swelling, redness injected site.
- Stomach upset
Some severe side effects may also occur, however they are rare:
- Diarrhea associated with blood
- Bloody or pink urine
- Signs of kidney problems
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Mental or mood changes
- Unusual tiredness