Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
RONIL 500 mg I.M Injection | Ceftriaxone
NOVIDAT 125 MG SYRUP₨ 131.59 Add to cart
Oxidil 500 mg im Injection
₨ 220.00Add to cart
RONIL 500 mg I.M Injection
RONIL 500 mg I.M Injection is a semi-synthetic third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic with a high degree of stability to lactamases, broad-spectrum, and effectiveness inconvenience of long action.
ceftriaxone sodium is an antibacterial drug. Consequently, Use this medical product for severe infections. Obviously, Ceftriaxone bounds are revisable to albumin and the binding decreases with the increase in concentration, e.g from 95 %.
Manufacturer: Tabros Pharma
Active Ingredient: Ceftriaxone
Product Type: Injection
MRP: RS. 170
Uses: Ceftriaxone im 500 mg injection can be used
- Surgical prophylaxis,
- Typhoid fever
- community-acquired pneumonia,
- bacterial meningitis,
- hospital-acquired pneumonia,
- acute otitis media,
- intra-abdominal infections,
- bones and joint infections,
- complicated skin and soft tissue infections,
- Skin and soft tissue infections.
Surely, buy by logging into our website http://fareedpharma.com or by calling us at +923005080963.
- For adults (18 and above), Clearly, the recommended dose for acute bacterial otitis media is 50mg/kg, which can be taken intravenously.
- For children, finally, the recommended dose is 50mg/kg in a single dose. The dose should not be exceeded by 1g.
What are the side effects and other warnings:
Obviously, Some side effects may be caused but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are:
- skin rashes as well.
- Swelling, redness injected site.
- And, Vomiting
- Thus, Stomach upset
- Furthermore some Dizziness
- Of course, Headache
Some serious side effects may also occur but they occur very rarely:
- Some instances of Bloody diarrhoea
- Occasionally, Bloody or pink urine
- Furthermore, some signs of kidney problems
- As a result, Yellowing eyes or skin
- Also, Mental or mood changes
- However, Unusual tiredness