Romero 500mg Injection
Romero 500mg Injection (Meropenem) shows a satisfactory clinical response rate in patients having complicated skin and skin structure infections, with or without diabetes mellitus.
Obviously, Romero is a carbapenem antibiotic with a wide range of activity. Treats Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. One mechanism of action of the antibiotic Meropenem is to penetrate bacteria easily, affecting cell wall production and then killing the bacteria.
Active Ingredient: Meropenem …………. 500 mg
Manufacturer: Sami Pharmaceuticals
Presentation: Available in: 500mg & 1 g
Drug Form: Injectable.
- Hospital and ventilator-associated pneumonia.
- So, Broncho Pulmonary infections in cystic fibrosis.
- Complicated Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
- Then, Complicated Intrabdominal Infection.
- Also, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.
- Acute Bronchial meningitus.
- Intra and postpartum infection.
- Still Management of febrile neutropenic patients.
How to get it:
Obviously, you can get it by logging on to fareedpharma.com or calling +923005080963.
- Lips or skin that seem to be blushing.
- Pounding pulse too.
- A quick yet fluttery heartbeat.
- itchiness, rashes on the skin
- also Unsteady breathing.
How to Administer?
Hence, Administer it intravenously as an infusion. When you first start taking the drug, you will be given a dosage by a medical professional, who may also show you how to take the medication on your own correctly.
So, Use diluent (liquid) to use Meropenem. Still, If your medication has instructions for use, read and follow them thoroughly. If you are unsure about anything, speak with a doctor or pharmacist.