Romero 1g Injection
Romero 1g Injection (Meropenem) shows a satisfactory clinical response rate in patients having complicated skin and skin structure infections, with or without diabetes mellitus.
Obviously, Meropenem is a carbapenem antibiotic with a wide range of activity. Treats Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. So, One mechanism of action of the antibiotic Meropenem is to penetrate bacteria easily, affecting cell wall production and then killing the bacteria.
Active Ingredient: Meropenem ………….1g
Manufacturer: Sami Pharmaceutical
Presentation: Available in: 500mg & 1 g
Drug Form: Injectable.
- Hospital and ventilator-associated pneumonia.
- Broncho Pulmonary infections in cystic fibrosis.
- Complicated Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
- Complicated Intrabdominal Infection.
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infection.
- Also, Acute Bronchial meningitus.
- Intra and postpartum infection.
- Hence, Management of febrile neutropenic patients.
How to get it:
Obviously, you can get it by logging on to fareedpharma.com or calling +923005080963.
- Lips or skin that seem to be blushing.
- Pounding pulse so.
- A quick yet fluttery heartbeat still.
- Also, itchiness, rashes on the skin
- and Lightheadedness.
- also Unsteady breathing.
Also, Administer intravenously as an infusion. When you first start taking the drug, you will be given a dosage by a medical professional, who may also show you how to take the medication on your own correctly.
Hence, Use diluent (liquid) to use Meropenem. If your medication has instructions for use, read and follow them thoroughly. If you are unsure about anything, speak with a doctor or pharmacist.