RELINE 50 mg tablets
RELINE 50 mg tablets, Depression, panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, social anxiety disorder (social phobia), and a severe type of premenstrual syndrome are all conditions that Sertraline is used to treat (premenstrual dysphoric disorder).On the other hand, you can manage social anxiety.
In the meanwhile, Antidepressant Sertraline is effective in treating depression and other mood disorders. Finally, for the treatment of major depressive illness in individuals older than or equal to 60 years, Sertraline is a successful and well-tolerated antidepressant.
Product Name: RELINE 50 mg tablets
Generic Name: Sertraline HCL
How to get:
Obviously, you can get this product by logging onto http://fareedpharma.com or calling on +923005080963.
Common side effects
In addition to this, all drugs have their side effects but they are always rare.
- of having the flu (nausea) take Sertraline with or after meals.
- Rest and ingest plenty of water and fluids, please.
- The inability to sleep. Take Sertraline as soon as you wake up.
- I’m feeling drowsy.
- I have diarrhea.
- Mouth dryness
- feeling lightheaded.
- becoming worn out or fragile
obviously, a specific class of antidepressant known as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor is Sertraline (SSRI). Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic attacks, Depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder are occasionally treated with it (PTSD).
Sertraline administration guidelines:
- Definitely, Follow your doctor’s instructions for taking Sertraline strictly.
- Carefully, Read any drug guides or instruction sheets and adhere to all instructions on your prescription label.
- Otherwise, your doctor could adjust your dosage.