Q-Bact 2g Injection | Uses | Dosage
Q-Bact 2g Injection is composed of Cefoperazone Sodium + Sulbactam Sodium. combination of makes the product more effective against bacterial diseases. So, It is a broad spectrum antibiotic.
Product Category: Antibiotic
Generic Name: Cefoperazone | Sulbactam
Pack Size: Pack of 1 Vial
Retail Price: 518.43 PKR
Avail this product by logging on to our website http://fareedpharma.com or calling on +923005080963.
Anti-bacterial component of cefoperazone/sulbactam is cefoperazone still.
Availability of Q-Bact 2g Injection:
Obviously, This product is available in 3 strengths:
- 1 gram
- 2 gram
- 500 mg
Uses of Q-Bact 2g Injection:
Since, This medicine provides relief in such symptoms:
- respiratory Tract infection (Upper and Lower)
- bones and joints infections
- pelvic inflammatory disease, endometritis, gonorrhea, and other infection. Of the genital tract.
- lungs infections
- skin and soft tissue infections
- urinary tract infections (UTI).
- Peritonitis, cholecystitis, Cholangitis, and other intra-abdominal infection.
Side Effects of Q-Bact Injection:
- then vomiting
- allergy also
- also pain at the site of injection
- so increase in liver enzymes,
- so maculopapular rash (type of skin rash) or hematological changes (blood-related).
Since Route of administration:
Hence, Give 2sum 2g injectionslowly by intravenous route.
Still some Special Warnings and Precautions for use:
Hypersensitivity: serious and occasionally fatal hypersensitivity (anaphylactic) reactions have been reported in patients receiving beta-lactam or cefalosporin therapy, including cefoperazone/sulbactam.
Hence, severe and occasionally fatal skin reactions such as toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN), Stevens-Johnson syndrome ( SJS), and dermatitis exfoliative have been reported in patients on cefoperazone/sulbactam therapy.