PULSE OXIMETER | CERTEZA PO-907
A pulse oximeter is a gadget typically worn on one’s fingertip. It estimates the oxygen saturation of the blood and the pulse rate using laser beams. It determines the amount of oxygen carried in the blood by oxygen saturation.
- Measurement of arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2)and heart rate (Pulse)
- For use at home and on the go
- For persons with: Heart failure, Chronic bronchitis, Asthma
- Also for sportsman going at high altitude
- Dual color OLED display
- Low perfusion: 0.2%
- Audio and video alarm function
- Alarm and beep adjusted in the settings menu
- Pulse curve display
- Automatic switch off
- and Anti-shaking
- 6 display modes
- The big font display still
- Advance DSP algorithm for high accuracy
- Also, Incl. 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
Price: Rs. 5499/-
What exactly is pulse oximetry?
Obviously, Pulse oximetry is a test that measures the amount of oxygen in the blood (oxygen saturation). It is a simple, painless test that determines how well oxygen is delivered to portions of your body farthest from your heart, such as your arms and legs.
A probe is a clip-like device placed on a body part such as a finger or ear lobe. Then probe measures the amount of oxygen in the blood using light. This information assists a healthcare provider in determining whether a patient requires additional oxygen.