Polyfax Skin Ointment | uses, price
Polyfax Skin Ointment:
Polyfax Skin Ointment comprises of polymyxin B sulphate and bacitracin zinc as active components. Antibacterials include polymyxin B sulphate and bacitracin zinc.
Pack Form: tube of 20g ointment
Product Form: Ointment
Subsequently, use Polyfax Skin Ointment to manage and prevent, the following symptoms:
- Along with other skin infections, Bacterial infections of the ocular surface
- Bacterial conjunctivitis,
- Dermal sores that are surely infected
- Eczema infection
Meanwhile, these negative effects can happen, but they don’t usually happen.
Some of the adverse effects may be uncommon, yet they are dangerous.
It should be noted that If you have any of the following adverse effects, especially if they do not go away, then definitely contact your doctor.
However, some rare side effects are as under
- Stinging \sItching
- Inflammation of the skin
- Allergic responses on the skin
Besides this, Polyfax Ointment may potentially have unlisted adverse effects.
How to get:
You can avail of it by logging on to https:/fareedpharma.com
Usage & Dosage:
- Unless otherwise directed by your doctor, apply the ointment twice daily.
- Especially, Apply it just to the affected regions of the skin.
- Finally, Within 4-5 days, you should see an improvement, hence you should continue its application so you can relaxed fully.
Be conscious while using this product if you are
- While you are pregnant or nursing.
- since you have any issues with the way your kidneys operate.
- You have ever experienced an adverse response to a skin cream/ointment or any other medication.
- Whereas you are using any other skin care products or taking any medications. Despite those take more care.