Polyfax Eye Ointment | uses, price
₨ 33.86 (-11%)
Polyfax Eye Ointment:
Polyfax Eye Ointment is made with 10,000 IU Polymyxin B Sulphate and 500 IU Bacitracin Zinc. All of these ingredients are present in their active forms.
It is a good way to get rid of eye infections. It has two drugs in it. Polymyxin B 10000IU and Bacitracin 500IU are both parts of Polyfax 6g Eye Ointment. Polymyxin B is a drug that kills germs. It works by getting rid of the bacteria in the eye (s). Bacitracin 500IU is another kind of medicine that kills bacteria. It helps get rid of bacteria that are Gram-negative.
Pack Form: tube of 6g ointment
Product Form: Ointment
Subsequently, use Polyfax Eye Ointment to manage and prevent, the following symptoms:
Polyfax 6g Eye Ointment helps treat eye infections. It is helpful for the treatment of bacterial infections only. Polyfax 6g Ointment is not beneficial for viral infections. It treats sores and diseases in the eye. Its use can prevent bacterial infection of the eye.
Some common side effects are as under:
- Eyelid swelling
- Temporary blurred vision
- Eyelid itching
How to get:
You can avail of it by logging on to https:/fareedpharma.com
Usage & Dosage:
- Unless otherwise directed by your doctor, apply the ointment twice daily.
- Especially, Apply it just to the affected regions of the eyes.
- Finally, Within 4-5 days, you should see an improvement, hence you should continue its application so you can be relaxed fully.
Be conscious while using this product if you are
- While you are pregnant or nursing.
- since you have any issues with the way your kidneys operate.
- You have ever experienced an adverse response to a skin cream/ointment or any other medication.
- Whereas you are using any other skin care products or taking any medications. Despite those take more care.