Oxidil 2g IV (Ceftriaxone)
Oxidil 2g IV (Ceftriaxone) Ceftriaxone Sodium is a semi-synthetic third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic with a high degree of stability to lactamases, broad-spectrum
Obviously, Ceftriaxone is used to treat bacterial infections throughout the body. This medication is also used to prevent infections before certain types of surgery.
Brand: Sami Pharmaceuticals
Active Ingredient: Ceftriaxone
Availability of Injection Oxidil 2 Gram
Yes! You can buy Oxidil 2g Injection 2 gram online through our website or call us at 03005080963.
Dosage of Injection Oxidil 2 Gram
For adults and children (above 12), 1 injection of Oxidil 2g a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (15 days- 12 years), the usual dose of Oxidil 2g is 50-80mg/kg.
Hence, If you have any queries about Oxidil 2g, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Oxidil 2g?
Some side effects may be caused by Oxidil 2g, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- skin rashes
- Swelling, redness injected site.
- In addition, sometimes Vomiting can start
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur but they are always very rare;
- Bloody diarrhea
- Bloody or pink urine
- Signs of kidney problems
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Mental or mood changes
- Unusual tiredness
- Evidently, Easy bleeding
Precautionary measures while administering oxidil 2-gram injection:
Be careful while using Oxidil 2g without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of kidney disease, gallbladder disease, liver disease, and stomach and intestinal problems, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Always, Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Never take an overdose of Oxidil 2g for quick relief.
- Carefully, Avoid driving after taking Oxidil 2g.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Oxidil.
- Surely, Consult your doctor before using Oxidil 2g if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.