Oxidil 250 mg im Injection (Ceftriaxone).
Manufacturer: Sami Pharmaceutical
Oxidil (Ceftriaxone Sodium) is semi synthetic third generation cephalosporin antibiotic with a high degree of stability to lactamases, broad-spectrum, effectiveness inconvenience of long action. Ceftriaxone is used to treat bacterial infections in many different parts of the body. Ceftriaxone belongs to the class of medicines known as cephalosporin antibiotics. It works by killing bacteria or preventing their growth. will start working right away to fight the infection in your body. For most infections, you should start to feel better within 2 days. is a prescription medicine that is used to treat certain types of pneumonia and infections. It is also used to treat sexually transmitted .
· Surgical prophylaxis,
· Typhoid fever
· community-acquired pneumonia,
· bacterial meningitis,
· hospital-acquired pneumonia,
· acute otitis media,
· intra-abdominal infections,
· bones and joint infections,
· complicated skin and soft tissue infections,
· Skin and soft tissue infections.
You can buy by logging on to our website http://fareedpharma.com or by calling us at +923005080963.
- For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose of Oxidil Im 250mg for acute bacterial otitis media is 50mg/kg, which can be taken intravenously.
- For children, the recommended dose for children is also 50mg/kg in a single dose. The dose of Oxidil Im 250mg should not be exceeded to 1g.
Some side effects may be caused but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are:
- skin rashes
- Swelling, redness injected site.
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur:
- Bloody diarrhea
- Bloody or pink urine
- Signs of kidney problems
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Mental or mood changes
- Unusual tiredness
- Easy bleeding