Onato-V 5/80 Tablets contain a combination of amlodipine and valsartan in it. Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker (CCB) that relaxes blood vessels and blood flow in a simple way. At that time, valsartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) that inhibits the activity of substances that compress/strengthen blood vessels. Then, Combined this combination is used to treat high blood pressure. It is used to prevent heart attacks, strokes, angina (chest pain), and kidney problems.
Brand: Sami Pharmaceutical
Product Type: Tablets
Active Ingredients: Amlodipine Besylate 5 mg +Valsartan 80 mg
Retail Price: 266.20 PKR
Most side effects appear short-term and mild. Common side effects such as dizziness, swelling of the nose/throat, nausea, swelling of the feet/ankle / lower leg, and abdominal pain. If the condition persists or worsens, contact your doctor/pharmacist immediately.
How to Get It:
Currently available on http://fareedpharma.com, an online pharmacy in Pakistan with the lowest prices.
- For adults (18 years and older), the recommended dose is tablet ½ to 1 is taken daily. The maintenance dose can be 1 tablet.
- Hence, don’t recommend for use in children (17 or less). Avsar 10 / 160mg does not work in children (17 or less).
Some common side effects of Onato-V 5/80mg are:
Sometimes, A headache, Symptoms such as the flu
Some serious side effects:
- So, Dont prescribe patients with low sodium levels in the blood.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, inform your doctor before using it.
- Do not use it without consulting your doctor if you have a liver or kidney problem.