Nepac 0.1% 5ml (Nepafenac 0.1 %)
Nepac 0.1% 5ml (Nepafenac 0.1 %) are composed of Nepafenac which belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). drug shows effectiveness by blocking the prostaglandins (natural substances) in the body that cause swelling and pain. Medicine should not be used for viral or bacterial eye infections.
Product Category: Opthalmic Solution
Generic Name: Nepafenac
Pack Size: Pack of 5 ml
Retail Price: 451.85 PKR
Obviously, purchased online by logging onto http://fareedpharma.com or WhatsApp on 03005080963.
Uses of Nepac:
Nepac ( Nepafenac 0.1 % ) 5ml Drops are used for the treatment of eye irritation, pain, and redness following eye surgery.
Dosage of Nepac eye drops:
- For adults and children (above 12), 1-2 drops 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
- For children (below 12), don’t recommend.
If you have any queries about drug, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings ?
Nepac 5m causes severe side effects but ther are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Eye redness
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Eye redness
- Swelling or pain in the eyes
- Eye discharge or extreme watering
- Severe dizziness
- Breathing problems
- Vision changes
Hence, Warnings regarding Nepac Eye drops;
- Careful while using drug without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of nasal polyps, breathing problems, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, corneal problems, dry eye syndrome, and eye surgeries, with your doctor before using this drug.
- If you are allergic to the active ingredient of drug please inform your doctor.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Still, Do not take an overdose of medicine 5ml for quick relief.