Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Leflox 500 mg tablets | Levofloxacin
Leflox 500 mg tablets
- Prescribe Leflox 500 mg tablets (Levofloxacin ) to treat a variety of bacterial infections. This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as quinolone antibiotics.
- Surely, Levofloxacin is a prescription medicine that comes as an oral tablet, oral solution, and ophthalmic solution (eye drop). It also comes in an intravenous (IV) version that’s only supplied by a healthcare practitioner.
- Hence, Levofloxacin functions by eradicating the germs responsible for an illness. Eventually, Avoid using this medication to treat bacterial infections.
Manufacturer: Getz Pharma
Generic Name: Levofloxacin
Pack Size: Strip of 10 tablets
MRS. Rs: 370
Indications of Levofloxacin?
- Some instances of Nosocomial Pneumonia.
- Also, Community-Acquired Pneumonia.
- Skin & Skin Structure Infections Complicated and Uncomplicated.
- yet, Chronic bacterial prostatitis.
- Chiefly, Acute Bacterial Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis.
- Furthermore, For Acute Bacterial Sinusitis.
How to Avail?
Obviously, you can avail this product by logging onto http://fareedpharma.com or whatsApp on +923005080963.
Levofloxacin treats bacterial infections in many different body regions, thus It is also used to treat anthrax infection following inhalational exposure. Moreover, Levofloxacin is also used to treat and prevent plague.
some rare adverse effects can appear but keep in your mind that they are always very rare.
- Diarrhoea associated with
- Chest pain
- Fatigue and exhausted
Exactly, This product is available in the following forms:
- Tablets 250 mg, 500mg and 750 mg (XR)
- Rather an Infusion of 100 ml.