Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Foster Inhaler | Beclomethasone | uses
Foster Inhaler is an inward breath arrangement utilized as an upkeep treatment for asthma and COPD. It is utilized for the help of side effects such as shortness of breath or hacking. The dynamic fixing of Beclomethasone may be a corticosteroithatch that diminishes the inflammation within the aviation routes and lungs. Formoterol may be a bronchodilator that anticipates the narrowing of the aviation routes, making breathing easy.
Product Category: Inhaler
Pack Size: Ones
Retail Price: 1238/-
How to get it?
Obviously! You can buy online through our website http://fareedpharma.com or call us at +923005080963.
Dosage of Foster Inhaler:
- In adults and the elderly (over 65 years), the daily dose is 2 actuations twice per day.
- It is not intended for children or adolescents (below the age of 18).
- If the prescribed dose does not seem to be working, consult your doctor before increasing your dose.
Common Side-effects & warnings of Foster Inhaler?
- Fungal infection of the mouth
- Sore throat
- Hoarse voice
Some uncommon symptoms may include:
- Increased blood pressure
- Dry mouth
- Trembling and restlessness.