Daplyza-M 5mg+850mg Tablets
Daplyza-M 5mg+850mg Tablets (Dapagliflozin) is a medication for type 2 diabetes that functions as an anti-diabetic.
Generic Name: Dapagliflozin + Metformin
Therapeutic Segment: Anti-Diabetic
Available as : 5mg+850mg & 5mg+1000mg
Brand: Getz Pharma
Tablets (Dapagliflozin + Metformin HCl) is approved for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults:
•Hence, Individuals who cant manage their glucose level with a dose of metformin HCl alone could not properly manage their diabetes
- Besides this, while taking Empagliflozin, you should continue to exercise, maintain a healthy diet, and take your other diabetic medications.
- Moreover, away from excessive heat, moisture, and sunshine, keep Dapagliflozin at room temperature.
- Definitely, Keep pets and children away from Dapagliflozin.
- Never, use after the expiration.
Indeed, to help type 2 diabetes patients reduce their blood glucose levels, take dapagliflozin conjunction with appropriate activity and dietary programs.
Obviously, the product has side effects, clearly, they are rare.
- Frequently urinating
- the emergence of thirst
- difficult or painful urinating
- in addition, a urinary tract infections
- Back pain
- low amounts of blood sugar
Clearly, patients with liver diseases should consult their doctors before using Empagliflozin.
Never use it in pregnancy, Because it damages the fetus.
Always, avoid taking it when you are pregnant.
In addition, Pregnant women should speak with their doctors about the advantages and disadvantages of empagliflozin.