Cipesta 250 mg Syrup
Cipesta 250 mg Syrup is prescribed for the treatment of complicated fever: bacterial infections such as; urinary tract infections (UTI), pneumonia, bacterial prostatitis, acute pyelonephritis, genital tract infections, intra-abdominal infections, malignant external otitis, bone and joint infections, gastrointestinal tract infections, and pelvic inflammatory disease.
Brand: Getz Pharmaceuticals
Active Ingredients: Ciprofloxacin
Drug Form: Syrup
Mode of Action:
Obviously, Suspension is composed of Ciprofloxacin, a group of medicines known as quinolone antibiotics. Surely, the product shows effectiveness by stopping the growth of bacteria. Furthermore, Novidat mg/5ml shows effectiveness against bacterial infections and will not treat viral infections like the common cold or flu.
- However, for adults (above 18), 1-2 teaspoons of Novidat 250 mg/5ml 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
- Besides, one spoon of this preparation for Children 11 months or a younger
- Additionally, 1 teaspoon of Novidat 250 mg/5ml 2 times a day.
- Hence, If you have any queries about Novidat 250 mg/5ml, then, contact your doctor, please.
Of course, it is available online through our website at http://fareedpharma.com otherwise, call us at 03005080963.
No doubt, all medicines have their bad effects but surely, they are rare, but some are discussed below.
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sleeping problems
Some serious side effects are:
on the other hand, some serious side effects can occur
- skin rashes
- Persistent nausea or vomiting
- Signs of liver problems
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Unusual tiredness
- Stomach pain
- Dark urine