2Sum Injection 500 mg
₨ 190.00 (-11%)
2 Sum Injection 2g₨ 480.00 Select options
2Sum 500 mg injection:
2 Sum Injection 500 mg is composed of Cefoperazone Sodium + Sulbactam Sodium. The combination of two antibiotics makes the product more effective against bacterial diseases.
manufacturer: Sami Pharma
Availability: can be purchased by logging on to our website http://fareedpharma.com or calling on +923005080963.
Anti-bacterial component of cefoperazone/sulbactam is cefoperazone, a
This product is available in 3 strengths:
- 1 gram
- 2 gram
- 500 mg
Uses of Injection 2Sum 500mg Injection:
This medicine is used for:
- respiratory Tract infection (Upper and Lower)
- bones and joints infections
- pelvic inflammatory disease, endometritis, gonorrhea, and other infection. Of the genital tract.
- lungs infections
- skin and soft tissue infections
- urinary tract infections (UTI).
- Peritonitis, cholecystitis, Cholangitis, and other intra-abdominal infection.
Side Effects of Injection 2Sum 500 mg injection:
- pain at the site of injection
- increase in liver enzymes,
- maculopapular rash (type of skin rash) or hematological changes (blood-related).
Route of administration:
2sum 2g injection is given slowly by intravenous route.
Special Warnings and Precautions for use:
Hypersensitivity: serious and occasionally fatal hypersensitivity (anaphylactic) reactions have been reported in patients receiving beta-lactam or cefalosporin therapy, including cefoperazone/sulbactam.
severe and occasionally fatal skin reactions such as toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN), Stevens-Johnson syndrome ( SJS), and dermatitis exfoliative have been reported in patients on cefoperazone/sulbactam therapy.