Xepat Forte Eye Drops | Olopatadine | Uses
Prescribed Xepat Forte Eye Drops 0.2 % w/v to treat seasonal allergic conjunctivitis, also known as inflammation of the eyes, and the signs and symptoms associated with the condition.
The active ingredient in this medication is olopatadine, an antihistamine and a member of the class of drugs known as anticholinergics. It is frequently prescribed as a treatment for the allergy symptom of eyes that are itchy and watery.
It does this by inhibiting the effects of histamines, naturally occurring chemicals in your body.
Product Category: Antihistamine Eye Drops
Generic Name: Olopatadine
Pack Size: Bollte of 5ml
Retail Price: 571.70 PKR
How to get it?
Dosage of Xepat Forte Eye Drops:
Use once or twice daily, depending on your preference. It is appropriate for people of all ages.
Side Effects of Xepat Forte Eye Drop:
- Side Effets of Xepat Eye Drops:
- Vision that is hazy
- Eye discomfort includes stinging, burning, redness, and dryness
- Acute or chronic inflammation of the eyelids
- An irritation that occurs in the eye so.
- So, In the case of hypersensitivity to the medicine or any of its components, allergic reactions may occur.