Timequin Sachets | Uses | Dosage
Use Timequin Sachets for both the prophylactic and treatment of malaria. It contains a novel combination of piperaquine and dihydroartemisinin, it is handy for treating complicated forms of malaria.
Manufacturer: SAMI PHARMACEUTICALS (PVT) LTD
Generic Category: Anti-Malarial
Ingredients: Dihydroartemisinin 15mg, Piperaquin Phosphate 120mg
Pack Size: 16’s
Retail Price in Pakistan: 515.00 PKR
Indication of Timequin Sachet:
- Treatment for falciparum malaria that is not complicated.
- When chloroquine can’t be used to treat simple malaria caused by other Plasmodium species.
- After parenteral treatment for severe malaria, finishing treatment.
Side Effects of Timequin Sachets:
This product sometimes causes:
- Abdominal pain (stomach pain) ,
- Annorexia (eating disorder),
Precautions of Timequin Sachets:
Patients using this medication must be mindful of electrolyte imbalances and medicines that may cause cardiac irregularities (QT-interval prolongation). Those who are unable to consume meals must also be observed.
Use during pregnancy:
Contraindicated or not recommended during pregnancy.
How to get it online:
Obviously, you can purchase this product by logging onto https://fareedpharma.com or WhatsApp at +923005080963.
Advise One sachet for three consecutive days.
- Always store in a cool and dry place, avoid to exposure to sunlight.
- Keep all medications out of the reach of children.