Timequin Capsules | Uses | Dosage
Use Timequin Capsules for both the prophylactic and treatment of malaria. It contains a novel combination of piperaquine and dihydroartemisinin, it is handy for treating complicated forms of malaria.
Manufacturer: SAMI PHARMACEUTICALS (PVT) LTD
Generic Category: Anti-Malarial
Ingredients: Dihydroartemisinin 40mg, Piperaquin Phosphate 320mg
Pack Size: 8’s
Retail Price in Pakistan: 500.00 PKR
Indication of Timequin Capsules:
- Treatment for falciparum malaria that is not complicated.
- When chloroquine can’t be used to treat simple malaria caused by other Plasmodium species.
- After parenteral treatment for severe malaria, finishing treatment.
Side Effects of Timequin Capsule:
This product sometimes causes:
- Abdominal pain (stomach pain) ,
- Annorexia (eating disorder),
Precautions of Timequin Capsules:
Patients using this medication must be mindful of electrolyte imbalances and medicines that may cause cardiac irregularities (QT-interval prolongation). Those who are unable to consume meals must also be observed.
Use of Timequin Capsule during pregnancy:
Contraindicated or not recommended during pregnancy.
How to get it online:
Obviously, you can purchase this product by logging onto https://fareedpharma.com or WhatsApp at +923005080963.
Dosage of Timequine capsules:
Advise One capsule for three consecutive days.
- Always store in a cool and dry place, avoid to exposure to sunlight.
- Keep all medications out of the reach of children.