Oxidil 250 mg iv Injection (Ceftriaxone)
₨ 150.00 (-10%)
Oxidil (Ceftriaxone) compositoin
Oxidil (Ceftriaxone Sodium) is semi synthetic third generation cephalosporin antibiotic with a high degree of stability to lactamases, broad-spectrum, effectiveness inconvenience of long action. ceftriaxone sodium is an antibacterial drug. Oxidil iv 250 mg injection can be used for severe infections. Oxidil is reviserbly bound to albumin and the binding decreases with the increased in concentration, e.g from 95 %.
Manufacturer: Sami Pharm
Uses: Ceftriaxone iv 250 mg injection can be used
· Surgical prophylaxis,
· Typhoid fever
· community-acquired pneumonia,
· bacterial meningitis,
· hospital-acquired pneumonia,
· acute otitis media,
· intra-abdominal infections,
· bones and joint infections,
· complicated skin and soft tissue infections,
· Skin and soft tissue infections.
Yes! You can buy oxidil iv 250 mg injection by logging to our website http://fareedpharma.com or by calling us at +923005080963.
- For adults (18 and above), the recommended dose for acute bacterial otitis media is 50mg/kg, which can be taken intravenously.
- For children, the recommended dose is 50mg/kg in a single dose. The dose should not be exceeded to 1g.
What are the side effects and other warnings:
Some side effects may be caused but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are:
- skin rashes
- Swelling, redness injected site.
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur:
- Bloody diarrhea
- Bloody or pink urine
- Signs of kidney problems
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Mental or mood changes
- Unusual tiredness