Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Arcid Syrup | uses-of-arcid-syrup
₨ 190.00 (-26%)
Arcid Syrup is an antacid. Antacid is a substance which neutralizes stomach acidity, and you can use it to relieve heartburn, indigestion or an upset stomach. Use some antacids in the treatment of constipation and diarrhoea. Marketed antacids contain salts of aluminium, calcium, magnesium, or sodium.
In addition, they come as liquid or chewable tablets, and you can purchase them from pharmacies and shops without a prescription.
Brand: Arzik Labs
Initially, taken as under
Adults, 2 – 3 spoons thrice a day.
Children, 1 – 2 spoons thrice a day.
Antacid side effects:
- include constipation or diarrhoea.
- Stomach aches and wind (flatulence)
- experiencing nausea or vomiting
since, Antacids cannot treat more serious problems, such as appendicitis, a stomach ulcer, gallstones, or bowel problems. Talk to your provider if you have:
- Pain or symptoms that do not get better with antacids
- Symptoms every day or at night
- Nausea and vomiting
- Bleeding in your bowel movements or darkened bowel movements
- Bloating or cramping
- Pain in your lower belly, on your side, or in your back
- Diarrhoea that is severe or does not go away
- Fever with your belly pain
- Chest pain or shortness of breath
- Trouble swallowing
- Weight loss that you cannot explain